Do you have a resource you would like to share? Follow the link below to submit your teaching tip, strategy or resource. We look forward to your submission! Inquiries: Online Content Editor: Katie Nelson: knelson [at] inverhills.edu
Instructional resources, tools and tips for teaching archaeological anthropology
- Considering Intangible Values and Social Context in Cultural Resource Management
- Seriously, you can teach with these data (even if you’re not an archaeologist)!
- Interactive Digs from Around the World
- Dig into History: Mesopotamia
- Teaching Indigenous Cultural Resource Management Using a Documentary an Aboriginal Women’s Natural and Cultural Resource Management Conference